Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Love the Great Outdoors!!!

Feelin' the breeze on my face, watchin' the clouds drift by, and listening to the "troutsies" singin' - - -

(Don't know what a "troutsie" is????? - - - - ask me in a COMMENT)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and I think to myself, what a wonderful world....hmmmm ummmm oh yah"

8/26/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, PERFECT mom - - - - at least I assume Mom Jenkins wrote the above caption FOR MJ.

8/27/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

What's a troutsie?

8/27/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You know all those frog croaking, cricket chirping, bugs buzzing evening sounds you hear in the spring and summer???? Kinda like nature's symphony???? Well, my favorite grandma - - -grandma Butcher when she heard all that she'd stop and say, "Listen to the troutsies singin'" I love it to this day!!!! (And I'm sorry to this day that she died long before I was married so you never had the chance to know her)

8/27/2006 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you agree Kamma with my comment. I like the troutsies singin...I was just thinking the other day about Orval Butcher teaching us (a very young girl at that time)..."It is summertime in my heart".

9/02/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Speaking of Orval - - - - he isn't doing too well these days.

9/02/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home