Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, September 04, 2006

PAM'S LABOR DAY PARTY

My sister Pam and her husband Joe hosted a Labor Day family party.

When we say "famiy" we include in-laws, out-laws, and shirt-tails. (Elvin Weinmann would be proud.)
We started this all-inclusive tradition years ago, and now that our children are getting married, it is expanding.

For those of you who were working, or live too far away - - - - WE MISSED YOU!!

I'm attempting to "share the love" here - - - -

(BTW - - - all you "naysayers" who made fun of me, and called me Aunt Alice Mae all day just because I was wielding a camera - - - -you aren't allowed to ENJOY these pictures. You MAY look at them, but don't you dare ENJOY them!!!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK Keri and Mom Jenkins - - - - I think, other than bits of editing, I now have the Labor Day Party posts finished!!! So stop whining at me already. (And it ONLY took me about 7 hours!!! WHEW)

Sorry there aren't MORE photos of Mackinley - - - - I guess that's all I took. BUT - - - remember, he had his own "private" posting last Friday night - - - with troutsies and all.

9/04/2006 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laborious labor on this labor day weekend. The pix were all so enjoyable. Sorry for the name calling abuse you suffered from your fam but so glad you "turned the other cheek" and kept on clicking. Now, get some rest this week and we will look forward to more pix this next weekend!!!!!

9/04/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Dan & Angie said...

Keetha ... just wanted to say hi! I visit your blog often, but don't always comment. Love seeing all the photos and keeping up on life in Indiana!

Much love.

9/04/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

John and Beulah Heavlin (sorry I butchered the spelling) are your parents???!!!

Your dad taught with my mom.

9/04/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

OK...I had no idea that John and Beulah Heavlin are you parents! How do I miss these important family connections?

9/05/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Not sure of the relation to you, grandmother, maybe, but I grew up at South Marion Friends Church, and Vera Heavilin was a shut-in of our church. My mom and I would deliver tapes to the shut-ins, and I would always grab Vera Heavilin's tape if it was still available. The big house near 38th and Nebraska - that was a big deal for me as an elementary aged kid.

9/05/2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Dan & Angie said...

We love you now! ;-) Actually, we've always loved you, but I keep forgetting to add a link to your site ... forgive me?

9/05/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena - - - - how could you NOT know I was a Heavilin???? I LOOK, ACT, and SOUND just like them!!!! (I almost said SMELL too - - - - but then thought that was too gross, so I didn't say it!!)

Deb - - - Vera was my grandmother. Good guess!!!! Sometime I'll tell you some 'big old house on 38th Street' stories!!!

Dan and Angie - - - - thank you for loving me - - - but I do hope you know I was only kidding you about the link thing - - - - well, almost. ;-)

9/06/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home