Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

VISITORS

It's been a week since I've had time to post - - - - school monopolizes my time. I do have some GORGEOUS news - - - - - - "my" trial was cancelled, so NO JURY DUTY Tuesday!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!

Now for the fun part of this post - - - -look who's been visiting us recently:

12 Comments:

Blogger Hummel Family said...

Congrats on the Gorgeous News! Now you can keep rubbing it in to your hubby that you NEVER have to go to court!!! (Wasn't that a joke for years?)

8/26/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger . said...

Like I mentioned earlier, Lloyd's was, too! Makes me wonder what percentage of cases actually make it to trial....

8/26/2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That would be an interesting thing to find out - - - - same thing HAS happened to Greg in the past also.

JoEllen, you were right about the Greg joke.

8/26/2006 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us are PROUD to have done our civic duty... OK not really, it was a day out of my life that I really wanted back, and besides that, we found the lady guilty. It was absolutely ridiculous... I'll tell you about it sometime!

Kari

8/26/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey anonymous, - - - are you Kari Terhune?????

8/27/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

That's what I was wondering...it "sounds like" Kari. And if it is, Kari, you can link over to my blog through my comment. :)

8/27/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It does sound like KT, doesn't it??? I can just hear her. BUT - - - there is a "Kari" who leaves comments on my daughter's blot, and it isn't "our" Kari - - - - so I thought I'd ask. "Our" Kari told me at school the other day that she DOES look at our blogs - - - - - - - - so there you have it.

8/27/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I was wondering if that was "your" Kari or "my" Kari, too!!! LOL

8/29/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Because it "sounds" like "my" Kari as well....

8/29/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was "my" Kari - - - I talked to her about it at school this morning.

8/29/2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to be claimed as "Keetha's" Kari. I had to come back and read the comments since I heard about this discussion :)
Kari

8/30/2006 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that my granddaughter Keri or is that Kelly and Korie's "Kari-okee"?????

8/31/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home