Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a Catch!!!!

The fish are nice too!! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a GOOD picture this is of you and it is so wonderful seeing you look so healthy and happy!!!! WOW, you have gone thru some pretty painful stuff and so glad it's behind you...oh, guess I should be looking at the fish...they are nice too and wouldn't grandpa Darter be proud!!!!! I am so proud of "my little man"!!!!

9/07/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

YAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are AWESOME!!!! VERY NICE JOB

9/07/2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home