Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Little Saturday Afternoon Indulgence - - -


For the small sum of $10 one can be pampered with a pedicure at a local cosmetology school.

Warm, sudsy, swirling water. Vibrating foot bath. Old dead "stuff" being smoothed away.

It is wonderful. It is fabulous. It is Heaven.

Check it out:

6 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

It is a seriously dedicated blogger who goes to a pedi appointment with her digital camera.

8/26/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehehe. Maybe you're right. ;-)

8/26/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

On second thought - - - - maybe just a really silly one.

8/26/2006 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get our digi cam working....now all I need to do is find beauty college around here!!!! I agree...what a way to spend a Sat afternoon!!!!

8/27/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So, Mom, - - - - when you get that camera working, will you be brave enough to take a picture of YOUR feet "in process" and post it on YOUR blog?????

8/27/2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Keetha.... does it qualify for the blog even tho it might be me creating "in process"?? Guess I'll have to ask JJ to take pic. If I find beauty college around here, I will be one of their practice'ees... or is that practice'ors??? Whatever>>>>> I will be there!!! I agree, it is a luxury every woman should have..we deserve it!!!!!

8/30/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home