Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So I Married a Crazy Man

At least I think it's crazy to get out of a nice warm bed at 2 a.m., drive several hours to Michigan City, toss a few fake minnows into a small pond (aka Lake Michigan) for hours on end in the hot sun, and then perform several major dissections before returning home.

Just let me buy a few fish sticks at Lance's and save all the trouble!!!!!

But my other half seems to thrive on such craziness. Check it out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Awesome catches!!!! My dad taught me how to fish from a very young age. I enjoy fishing, but your husband seems to be more of a sportsman than myself. Good eatin. Yum!

9/06/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

WOW! He sure can fish!

Yummy, salmon! Do you share? I wish we lived closer! ;)

9/06/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jo - - - if you lived closer I'd bring you a fish supper on a tray with roses in a little vase just to help you endure your house-rest state.

9/07/2006 4:18 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Maybe it's another issue, Keetha. I bet Jim could figure it out...maybe you should "stop by" after school sometime since we practically live across the street from LCS. Besides, I have a Bible of yours (at least it has your name on it.)

9/07/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow Jaena - - - a Bible????? Is it a hardback NIV student Bible??? If it is, it belongs in my classroom and it has been 'lost' for several years now. Wonder how it found its way to you?????

About stopping at your house after school. That would be really helpful to me - - - - are you guys ALWAYS there around 3:30????

9/08/2006 4:14 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

The Bible: that's the one! It was on some stuff that I was taking back to College Wesleyan. Don't know if it got taken to our hoise from Lakeveiw or CWC...just know that I opened it and saw your name in it.

I am "always" here at 3:30. Jim took a new job at IWU and now works noon to 9PM. Let me ask him tonight how to post links from yours and then you could come by "anytime."

We could also do a phone tutorial like we did recently for someone trying to post a photo on their profile whe it wouldn't cooperate. He just got their password and went on to troubleshoot for them. (They changed their password afterward...) :o)

9/11/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL about changing the password after - - - - I'm real sure Jim just LIVES to go in an change other people's blogs. ;-)

9/11/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Try looking under "Settings," then "Formatting" on your blog. When I scroll down, it has a "Show Link Field" option where I can select yes or no.

9/11/2006 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home