Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Orneriness Continues - - -

"What will happen when I swing these cabinet doors?"


"Hey- - - this is fun AND funny!!"


"Just watch me climb onto this chair!"


"See, I TOLD you I could do it - - - piece of cake!!!"


"Now how about a little cuddle with my doggy while I channel surf!?!"

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

He seems like a lot of fun. I just became a father 3 weeks ago. I can't wait for my two little girls to start walking and talking to me.

Check out my blog at http://jjmew.blogspot.com/

9/02/2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Poor Macky...he has "boo boo" on his knees!!!

Love the pix and I know you had more fun than the roofers!!!

9/02/2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know - - - he CAME here with boo boos on his knees, then he fell (tripped over the toes of his own sandals) in our driveway and made those same boo boos bleed again!!!

Yep - - - I had A LOT more fun than the roofers.

I TRIED to teach Macky to shout "Touch down" and lift his arms over his head like the refs do - - - but so far I haven't succeeded!!!

9/02/2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home