Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Another Form of Saturday Afternoon Indulgence


No time today for taking and posting pictures - - - - I'm too busy watching college football games!!!!!

Though NOT a MI fan, I was "reduced" to watching them play as I couldn't find any of "my" teams' games being aired. That will all be fixed tonight when I watch Notre Dame beat Georgia Tech. :-) Go Irish.

And let me just say how EXCITED I am that it is again football season. It has been a LONG time since the College Bowl games and the Superbowl ended the last season.

I've been forced to watch old games on Classic ESPN in the interim.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realize you were such a football fan. Hope that doesn't mean no more pix or posts till after football!!!! This is LABOR Day weekend...how 'bout some laboring with the camera and the blog...huh?????

9/03/2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't worry - - - - we're at Pam's and I have the camera!!!!! :-)

9/03/2006 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew....I was worried and having pic withdrawal pains....thanks for the new posts of Korie's new home....WOW, I am so excited for all three of those kids!!!! Can't wait to see Kyle's when he gets out of college!!!! Told you, you guys raised 'em right & they would turn out GREAT!!!!!

9/04/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yeah but where are the rest of the pics from Pam's??? You took one of me and Jason that I wanted to see and there isn't ONE of MJ!!!!

Oh, and there is NO NEED for the trash talking of MI...I have NO PROBLEM with trash talking the Colts on my blog if you keep it up!!!!!

9/04/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That wasn't trash talk - - - - - - that was just truth.

Hang on - - - - the other pix are TRYING to come, Blogger is S - L - O - W today.

9/04/2006 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kamma....where's Mackey Doodle???

9/04/2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell me you took time out for lunch Kamma!!!!!! We want pix...we want pix...

9/04/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hold on to your horses - - - - - BLOGSPOT is SLOW today - - - - I'm working on it, I'm WORKING ON IT!!!! (I've been sitting here since 10 this morning and it's now 1 p.m. - - - - have a modicum of patience you two!!!)

LOL LOL LOL

9/04/2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try....but 1st...what is a "modicum"????? How do I know if I have one????? Kamma, Papoo and I are not joking about the "animal"....I have never used one that has such good suction and isn't loud and is easy to push...actually, I heard about it before Papoo abruptly stopped the car in Ft. Wayne and ran over to look at one in a storefront window...remember????

9/04/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK Grammy - - - here it is, just for you, and I QUOTE (ain't cut and paste wunnerful???)

modicum Definition from dictionary. ... a small or moderate or token amount; "England still expects a modicum of eccentricity in its artists"

And I do remember Greg and ALL his antics - - - - he's PLUMB full of those.

9/05/2006 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was purple, wasn't it? A purple-....-eater. Frankly, I was a little surprised that Greg was in to the latest house cleaning appliance.

10/16/2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home