Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It Has Come To My Attention - - - - - -


Sunday a "little birdie" told me that he and "hundreds" (exaggeration I'm sure) of his co-workers have found this circle of blogs and that they check them "all the time" (his words, not mine).

Now, while I am aware that anyone in the world, nay - - - the UNIVERSE - - -could come onto these blogs, and let me add I am more than HAPPY for them to do so - - - something in me cries, "foul!!!!" to the fact that NONE of them has left a comment to let us know they dropped by our slice of cyberspace!!!!!

Methinks Miss Etiquette will agree - - - there really should be a PENALTY for that!

We are not NPR or PBS - - - we do not hold LONG spring and fall campaigns where we tearfully beg for monitary support, nor do we conduct an auction or a tele-sale to augment our coffers - - - all we ask is a tiny little comment every so often to let us know you enjoy our show.

No need for a credit card, just let your fingers do the walking.

We are all waiting with eager anticipation.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Really, Keetha, you are hilarious! You alrady know how I feel about posting comments, although I don't think I have told Anon how I feel about my new nickname.

About the links issue...the funny thing is, my setting was actually set to "No" (as in don't show link heading), so I have no idea at this point what to do except have you call Jim sometime either after 9PM or on the weekend. I guarantee he can figure out (he's so smart...and cute too, but that's beside the point, isn't it?)

Oh, or the giving him your password to fix it would work too. And he is way to nice to take advantage of having that inforamtion, BTW.

9/12/2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Jaena,
Since we're all here in BA now, thanks to Keetha, how do you really feel about your new link name? Holding onto anger will get you nowhere......you can tell us, we're all friends here.

:)

9/13/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, I think your nickname is cute - - - - I LOVE the one Anon gave me too.

HOWEVER - - - if you will notice, I DID NOT say anything in this post which would identify you as being any nickname at all!!!! What I said could simply be a reference to ANY female who is manners minded. I sure hope I didn't cause you any undue squirming.

9/13/2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Nickname??? Do I have a nickname or am I not in this "LOOP"??? =)

9/13/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Mug Shot...that's too funny, "Funny Lady." The real reason I have a cofee mug is that Jim needed to test adding a pic to a profile while helping Miss Anon post her creative photo. So mine became a coffee cup by default mostly.

I don't really drink coffee, so I should probably change it someday. Or maybe if I leave it, people will think I do like coffee and friends and family will give me Starbucks cards for Christmas so I can go buy lemon bars (my favorite!)

9/14/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shoot - - - - tell them it is your 'mug shot' and they will know just how clever you are to come up with such a GREAT PUN!!!! :-)

9/15/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

LOL...again!

9/15/2006 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha, you are a hoot! Its been a while since I signed on so I'm just catching up. I was hoping you had a gooey pic of Greg eating his chocolates. Love

9/22/2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jeany - - -

Greg ate ALL his chocolate covered cherries in SECRET while no one was around so he wouldn't have to share!!! So, I COULDN'T get a picture of him all gooey.

Thanks for sending those to him. He enjoyed every morsel.

9/23/2006 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always gone to Starbucks for coffee...now I must try the lemon bars...will think of "mug shot" while consuming!!!!

9/30/2006 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha - He ate them in secret! Cool! I wonder if chocolate covered cherries would be considered "liquid" by airport security....

10/16/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home