Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

READY!!!!!

Before I started to cook I set out: Three pans with generic Pam,


One mixing bowl and spoon,


Six cream of mushroom, Three sour cream, Three cream cheese, Dried chopped onion, Salt and Pepper to taste, (Look at that - - - can we say O. C. D.???!!!)


Nine bags of grated cheddar cheese,


One gallon of milk, Six bags of hash browns and a partridge in pear tree. (Oops - - that's Christmas.)


In the background, of course, TV tuned to ESPN College Game Day!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now there's something worth seeing.

Big Fat Chicken

10/21/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know BFC. Hey - - - did you hear about the Michigan State game???? Amazing come back.

And even though they terrified the SNOT out of me - - - - - the Irish also pulled it out in the end.

My BADGERS are just AWESOME. Too bad they didn't beat Michigan when they had the chance.

10/21/2006 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear about? Are you kidding? Nothing but football all day today on my TV. I'm with you on those Badgers. I would have had a great victory celebration if they'd put Michigan in their place when they had the chance. I can't stand Michigan. You took the words right out of my mouth on that one.

Big Fat Chicken

10/22/2006 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to combine two of your conversations with this:

Michigan beat Notre Dame.

Just a bit east down the road is Detroit...they're going to win the World Series.

10/22/2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It ain't over 'till the Fat Lady (not to be confused with the Fat Chicken) sings.

10/23/2006 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home