Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

And the Star of The Show - - - -


Chicken Little. The cutest, sweetest, smartest Chicken in the world!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Oh my goodness it looks like he's flapping his wings!!!! LOL

10/15/2006 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bawk! Bawk!

Some day, he'll grow up to be....


Big Fat Chicken

10/15/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Big Fat - - - I WONDERED what you'd say, I even thought about mentioning you in the post - - - - would have said something like, "Chicken Little, NOT to be confused with Big Fat Chicken."

Hehehehehehehe

10/15/2006 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Keetha, I was thinking the same thing. I love the litte skinny legs poking out, what a plumpdelicious little chick. I wonder if Jason may be BFC...hmmmm

10/16/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Nope, BFC is not Jason...

10/16/2006 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know.....BFC is Macky. Maybe people will believe us now...he is soooooo smart!!!!!

10/16/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't care what anyone says - - - - that there is DARLIN'!!!

10/16/2006 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when Korie was little she liked that "Big Bird" video...Macky reminds me of "Big Bird". Oh...don't we all have such wonderful memories with those kids and we'll be making MANY more!!!! Can't wait....

10/17/2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I guess instead of "Big Bird" Kinley is "Baby Bird"

10/17/2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mackinely is Just the cutest!!! **HUGS LITTLE GUY**

Amanda

10/20/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hello Amanda, thanks for visiting my little virtual world. :-)

10/20/2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home