Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

This Just In - - - - -


In a startling news development, it has been learned by one of our undercover reporters that there is indeed a security camera at your local Mickey-D drive through. This innocuous appearing machine may in reality be judgmental as well as utilitarian.


It would appear that Mr. "Youngchippermalevoice" came to the conclusion that Funny Lady was indeed a senior citizen based on the evidence his own eyes beheld.

Mystery solved. Big Brother is indeed watching.

Funny Lady may be reached with condolences at the comments button just below this post.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha, I love your commentary with this one! I've seen it before and it still makes me laugh.

10/20/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwww, THANKS Jeany. Notice, I didn't get ANY condolences at my comment button!!!!! Hehehehehehe

10/20/2006 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did notice that; I kind of missed it first time around. I really love the "youngchippermalevoice"; I'm sometimes reminded of SNL.

10/20/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Too funny about SNL as I never watch a whole episode of that, and its been ages since I even watched a 'snippet'

I was just trying to describe someone I couldn't see using the only clues I had.

I assume that further down in the blog you saw the whole saga which was behind this little report.

10/21/2006 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Funny Lady, I did see "the report." Hilarious.

10/23/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home