Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mug Shot and Lemon Bars


I have never had a lemon bar from Starbucks.

Mug Shot aka Miss Etiquette has literally been making me drool for one as she has repeatedly talked about them in various comments.

Today Ole returned home from running errands with a Starbucks cup in hand. I whined that he hadn't brought me a lemon bar. He said, "Haven't you had a lemon bar? I've had lots of them." I informed him that I certainly had NOT had a lemon bar, and was quite incensed that he had been having them without SHARING, especially in light of the fact that I LOVE lemon things while he on the other hand generally avoids them.

A little later Ole had to make another trip down the bypass and THIS time he returned with a lemon bar for me!!!!!! (Thank you Ole!)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Jaena, I'm in love. No WONDER you have been ceaselessly singing their praise!!!!!!!!!

I have pictures and a story ready to post sometime today - - - - - but right now I'm watching Wisconsin beat Purdue, and priorities are priorities (speaking of football - - - - - Big Fat Chicken, where in the world have you been this week????) - - - - so I'll get back to the football game now and post less important things later. ;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet of Daddy Ole to bring you one!!!

Hmm....could he have been finding pictures for his oldest daughter to look through today?!?!??

10/21/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh dear - - - - my bad, I forgot to whine at him about that. :-(

10/21/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

So glad you have now become a Lemon Bar Lover too! They are good with coffee, but I like them even better with a tall glass of cold milk...yum! (Plus I feel less guilty about eating them because I rationalize that at least I am having a dairy product too.)

10/21/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I LIKE the way you think!!!!!!!

Hey - - - - I'm sure there's egg in that filling and that's PROTEIN, and I know there's flour in the crust and topping, and that's a GRAIN, and obviously there is lemon in there and that's a FRUIT - - - - so they are like the most healthy thing on the planet!!!!

10/21/2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for you to shut your yap with Anon and start talking about sports. Glad you're back.

Did you happen to catch that Mets/Cardinal game the other night? What a catch!!!

Big Fat Chicken

10/21/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry Big Fat, its FOOTBALL season now, I'm not watching baseball.

10/21/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home