Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Morning


I am providing "Extreme Cheesy Potatoes" for a Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Dinner at church tomorrow.

Since Keri, Jaena, and Thursday's Table have been showing all their culinary delights, I decided I didn't want to be outdone. Besides, though I used to cook, it is such a RARE event now, that it does rather deserve a little notice. (Hehehehehe)

Take a peek - - - -

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

I am so impressed, Keetha! You organize and cook like me; let's do some catering together sometime. Of course, we might offer a limited menu...

10/21/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Very limited unless I resign from teaching and JUST do catering. ;-)

BTW - - - - - that ONE lemon bar I ate today has RUINED me - - - - I'm wishing I had another. If it wasn't so late at night, I'd be running out there right now to get one.

10/21/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Yep, it's yet another addiction. Or maybe we just have "addictive" personalities...does that mean people can't get enough of us?

10/22/2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I told you I like the way you think!!!!!

;-)

10/22/2006 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Mom's case, organization definitely = OCD

10/22/2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home