Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Birthday Cake With One Candle - - -


"Oh what I could do with that candle if Auntie Korie would just let go of my hands!!"


"You guys really gonna let me dig into this stuff?"


"Well, Auntie Korie, if you don't want me to BITE your finger, you shouldn't stick it in my mouth with chocolate cake smeared all over it!!"


"This stuff is yummy!!"



"I think I'll try a whole big chunk at once!!!"


"Look ma, dirty hands!!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Best Facial Expression - Kori trying to keep Mackinley from pouncing on his cake!

1/28/2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - are you talking about the first one? If so, that was because the candle was still lit and she didn't want him to get burned.

How about the one where he bit her finger - - - I like her expression in that one too!!!

1/28/2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I think I thought the finger-biting scene was just party-goer's exuberance - LOL.

1/29/2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Char...look at my slide show at the picture of Korie scared about the candle...we have Kyle's expression caught on camera, too. It's awesome!!! One of my favorite pictures from the night...I think we could win a contest with it!!!

1/29/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, last night your slide show wasn't working for some reason. I am about to check on it again now - - - -

1/30/2007 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home