Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Time to De-Christmasize!!!


"Oooooo - - - she's really late undecorating," you say.

"Aux contraire, mes amis!!" This is at least two weeks EARLY. And besides that - - - I've got a plan to finish the ENTIRE MONUMENTAL TASK in this one day.


Ready to pack away the tree ornaments. Greg has promised to take down the tree TODAY (if I strip it naked) AND reorganize the furniture. I think that's a DEAL.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Keetha, I think you can do this, just stick with it.
Yackiesue

1/15/2007 2:28 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

You mean Kwanzaa's over?

:)

1/15/2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I've always considered Super Bowl Sunday the end on the holiday season. You're right - you're early!

1/15/2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Don't worry, Keetha . . . my tree is still up, too, and since I have the lights on a timer, it comes on from about 6 p.m. to midnight, every night, to remind me of my slackitude.

I always felt okay leaving my tree up through Epiphany . . . but after that I feel like a major loser.

1/16/2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

WOW you beat me this year!!! We just started taking our CRAP (hehe) down today!!!

1/16/2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OOOOO Joel - - - Epiphany - - - I LIKE IT - - - - I didn't know exactly when that was over - - - so I researched on google - - - and I could leave my stuff up 'til Feb. 20 with no guilt!!!! I LIKE IT.
(I'm SURE I've probably done that in past years even without the 'permission.")

1/16/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

That's my brother...always a logical reason for everything. ;)

All of our stuff is down, but I have to put the actual TREE away - not a big deal since it's only 2 feet tall.

1/17/2007 9:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, I saw in your photos that your tree was really little. Shouldn't be too hard to put it away.

1/18/2007 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home