Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

And the Answer Is - - - -


Victory on MLK Day!!!!! (I'm sure all two of my blog fans were waiting on pins and needles for that announcement.)

For those of you who don't know me well, you have NO IDEA what a BIG DEAL this is!!! First time in my entire EXISTENCE that I EVER took down my Christmas decorations AND put them away all in one day.

(AND furthermore - - - its a very rare thing for me to have done it this early in January.)

Speaking of those decorations - - - -


Remember my Christmas Cat?


Well, look who "THINKS" he's the Christmas Cat now - - - - - little Mr. Gomer. I came upstairs and found him perched right in Christmas Cat's spot, only in "reverse image" like a bookend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Yea! I'm putting it on my calendar so we can have an anniversary celebration next year - unless we get to celebrate the real thing again next year! :^)

Those cats - they get possessive! Every time I leave my coat on the bed the cat comes and lays on it as if to claim it for a new nap spot!

1/18/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Gomer is so funny!!!!! I love it!

The only bad thing about you being so efficient is that I never got to find my ornaments!!!

1/18/2007 7:54 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Oh that is just so cute!!!! Has he ever curled up in that corner before? The look on his face says: "Boy am I glad she put that stupid looking cat away!!!!" Ha!!!

1/18/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think he has been in that corner before - - - but not quite in such a perfect bookend of the Christmas Cat.

1/18/2007 9:15 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Whew!

Man, do I feel better. I was relieved to hear the news. :)

1/21/2007 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this fuss! I've been in this corner for years. Keetha should be thanking me for giving her the idea for the purrfect place for the Christmas Cat! Christmas Cat, you call that a cat?!

1/25/2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Gomer - - - - thanks for stopping by AND leaving a comment!!!!

1/25/2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home