Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Welcome to the Macky Show!!


Today while mommy, daddy, and Papoo reroofed Macky's house, he spent the day with Kamma. Just LOOK what he got into - - -


Gomer's nap is about to come to a sudden and drastic end!


Ornery little grin after opening and closing drawers where he shouldn't have been!


Snack and - - -


Juice break.


Uncle Sam wants YOU in the Army!!!


'50's biker dude.


Ridin' along in my automobile - - -


Got milk? Macky does!


"What do you mean I made a mess with my toys?!? You gotta be kidding!!"

8 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

What a handsome little man!!!

These pictures and especially the 2nd one, remind me so much of Kyle.

9/02/2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, he IS Kyle's nephew, you know!!!

:-)

9/02/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I agree, go WI! I am very sad bc I think ND is going to have a disappointing season. :(

9/03/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Shannon - - - did you TRY to watch that ND game? I TRIED for a few minutes, but it already appeared hopeless to me, so I turned to another game. So Sad!!! I was hoping the Irish would have a better year this year - - - -

9/03/2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Ornery little grin is my favorite.

9/04/2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

We really appreciated this, Mom, and it was a HUGE help. Thank you so much!!!

9/05/2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We had fun!! I've ABOUT taught Macky to hold up his two arms and yell "Touch down!!!"

9/05/2007 6:35 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

I have milk, too! I'm going to be posting a picture just for you this evening.

9/09/2007 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home