Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meet the Grandparents


Well these two anyway. Sorry, the others weren't in camera shot today or I'd include them here too.





Kamma





and Papoo

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! She is so sweet..can't wait to meet her!!

6/18/2008 6:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Look at those big beautiful eyes and the HAIR! Beautiful!! Keri and Jason makes the cutest babies!!

6/18/2008 6:57 PM  
Blogger The Smock's said...

SHe is sooo awake! WOW, how special!

6/18/2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger Char said...

She opened her eyes for you! How sweet!

6/18/2008 8:36 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

So happy for the grandparents, too!

6/18/2008 9:35 PM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Look at her holding that head up!!! Wow! My last one did that and boy is she a pistol now. I predict severe cuteness in the present and hereafter for them!!

Molly

6/18/2008 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

She´s beautiful!!! I can´t believe how wide-eyed she is!!!

6/19/2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, our youngest daughter held her head up from day one just like that - - - and she EARNED the nickname ornery. :-)

6/19/2008 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home