Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Do You Think Jonah - - -


Saw the "big fish" as God's answer to his prayers?


(photo from bestpicever.com)

I mean, when the waves were crashing over his head and all looked lost, do you really think he saw a huge fish about to swallow him and thought, "Thank you Lord for sending deliverance!?!"

I think not. I think he thought all was lost. This was it - the big one.

And yet, God in his sovereign wisdom, sent a huge fish to swallow Jonah in order to save him.

How many times does God send a "big fish" our way and we fail to recognize it?

Hang on, friend, God will send a "big fish."

These ideas are not original to me, I thank my friend Steve who shared them with us last night at our church board meeting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

VEry good post!

6/12/2008 5:57 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVED that devotion Steve gave last night - - - it's good stuff, isn't it!?!

6/12/2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Ok then in that case, I'll dump some chum all around me!

:)

6/12/2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Keri - - - if you are THAT brave, GO FOR IT.

Me - - - I just sit back and wait for the BIG FISH to come, but never ENCOURAGE it.

6/12/2008 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home