Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Festivities


We celebrated Father's Day with our family. We missed our two sons who couldn't make it, but the rest of us had a cook-out in our oldest daughter, Keri's yard.



The Big Cheese himself.


Our Son-In-Law Jason getting ready to enjoy his Father's Day fare.


The apples of our eyes, Kaeleigh and Mackinley.


"Hey, look at me, Papoo!!!"


Kaeleigh sportin' her new hip-purse from grammy.


Ornery Korie making a "stab" at getting some pie!!!


Mackinley making a face for Kamma. Mommy Keri watching.


Two pretty ladies and our grandpuppy, Buckley.

8 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Great pictures, Mom!!!

We had a fun day!

Sissy you look amazing!! Everything about you is gorgeous! You even match the grass! hehe!

6/15/2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I tried the setting that said to be viewed in HD.

6/15/2008 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend, and yes, I hit send. :)

6/16/2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good for you, Plastic!!! I hope it all turns out well. Keep me posted!!!

6/16/2008 12:55 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks, Keetha, for the reminder of FatherĀ“s Day. Living overseas, I often forget those American holidays, much to my dismay! But, I got my daddy called, even if it was a day late!

6/16/2008 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Always better late than never!!

6/16/2008 7:15 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Looks like a great day with family!

6/17/2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

You'll never know how much I appreciate these pix of our family!!! How proud we are of all!!

6/17/2008 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home