Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Friday Night


Those are some of my favorite words in the entire English language.

I have other favorites too - - - - like plethora, modicum, moratorium, mitochondria, chemosynthesis, and phagocytosis.

But that isn't the point of this posting. This posting is about how THANKFUL I am that it is Friday night and there are two whole school free days ahead.

Ah, the freedom of those days. Sigh * * * * *

Anyone "with" me on that?

Only down side - - - - some of you fellow BA members are out at WMCR and won't be around for for blogging fun
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I'm happy, too!!! It means two free no-kids-that-aren't-mine days!!! =) Not that I don't like my babysitting kids, but you know what I mean!

9/15/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!! "Freedom" from our weekly grind is ALWAYS welcome.

Did you find those comments I made about Kelly and testing the Emergency Broadcast System???

9/16/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Yes...are you still an abuser??

9/16/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Every time I put comments on your blog!!!

9/16/2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home