Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Gift I Most Cherish - - - - -


Is TIME.

Call me old. Call me a fossil. Call me anything you like, BUT - - - at this stage in life, I find the gift of FREE TIME the most valuable gift of all.

Today I am HOME from school with a bit of that free time because it is Fall Break. Normally, at our school, Fall Break is for the students and the teachers go to Convention. THIS YEAR - - - convention was a one day event, so today we have a free day. I can't tell you how absolutely DELICIOUS it is to be home with some time to re-energize. (And to BLOG, of course - but then, blogging and re-energizing are synonyms for me)


5 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

What a coinkedink! I'm off today too. I would've never guessed that those two words were synonyms for you. :)

Hope you're having a good day!

10/13/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Fabulous day - - - - I'm about to 'create' a post of the latest thing that HAPPENED to me today - - - - hope you enjoy it.

AND - - - ain't it grand to be OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

10/13/2006 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great is this to be chatting with ALL our bloggers today!!!!! SCHOOLS OUT...SCHOOLS OUT...KIDDIES LET THE TEACHERS OUT!!! Happy 13th to all!!!

10/13/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's pretty GREAT to be out for a day. Jail Break.

10/13/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Tomorrow is my day off. I can't wait!!!

10/13/2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home