Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey Big Fat Chicken - - -


This is for you. Even though you won't tell me who you are, I promised you I would talk about football today, so here goes - - - -

What about those Hoosiers!!!! Today they were a basketball power trying to break into the football arena with an impressive win over the Iowa Hawkeyes. If anyone deserves that kind of success, it is Terry Hoeppner.


My Badgers shredded the Golden Gophers - - - - - a Gopher should know it can't stand up to a Badger. But, WHY did ESPN stop showing the game right in the middle of the third quarter just because it was already a blow out - - - - I mean, those few of us around here who are Wisconsinites wanted to SEE the shredding all the way to the end!!! Personally, I would have liked to watch MORE of P.J. Hill.

Vanderbilt upset Georgia. Wake Forest slipped past NC State. Purdue rolled over Northwestern.

More games to go - - - - - looks to me like Ohio State will make quick work of Michigan State, though I'd love to see that become a REAL game here in a bit. The Spartans will have to wake up first for THAT to happen.

Could Penn State beat Michigan later tonight???? I know some Michigan fans who don't believe it could happen and some Michigan enemies who are praying it will.

I'm missing Notre Dame today, and will miss the Colts tomorrow. What do they THINK having bye weeks!!!!

OK Big Fat Chicken - - - there you have it, the Saturday Football Reflections by KB. Now what do YOU have to say??????

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is more to life than football. But I like you was disappointed that they keep shifting games, they did keep Purdue on though, IU looked good today, GO BADGERS

10/14/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So Anonymous, are you Big Fat Chicken???

10/14/2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Stupid football!!! Let's go back to talking about OTHER things!!!


hehehehehe

10/14/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

What - - - - - you aren't riled about me hoping Penn State will beat MI tonight????

Where's Jason - - - - he won't disappoint me, he'll be riled!!!! :-)

10/14/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Michigan State didn't even remember to show up at their own homefield to PLAY!!!! Pitiful

10/14/2006 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is on to Nascar now, to much stress with football today

10/14/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Ok so Big Fat Chicken likes Nascar...hmmmmm....HILLBILLY

10/14/2006 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keri, guess I'll say buh bye to Funny Lady now that she has shown she would rather talk to Big Fat Chicken and anonymous about football. See you on your blog!!! I would rather talk about Macky.

10/14/2006 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yeah, anonymous is Big Fat Chicken, he/she just doesn't realize it.

I figured anyone that was going to be rude about conversations deserved a name like Big Fat Chicken.

I'm glad that he/she has two words in his vocabulary now. (football and nascar) Impressive.

Big Fat Chicken

I'm with Keri, can we talk about something other than football?

10/14/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Big Fat: You can't have it both ways. Either I talk about football, or no sports at all. It is football season, and Nascar - - - - what in the world is that!!!

10/14/2006 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, forget I even mentioned talking about sports.

Big Fat Chicken

10/14/2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home