Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chicken Fat and Football Addendum


Big Fat became a Chicken tonight and defected to Nascar - - - - whatever that is.

In my opinion, Chicken MISSED the best of the day's fare of football. What about that Florida-Auburn game!!!!! Who'd a thunk a Tiger could whip a Gator in that exciting, down to the wire manner. That was the Game Of The Day.

HOLD THE PRESSES - - - - I was about to say the Wolverines had beaten Penn State, but the Lions just scored and now its a one touchdown game. . . . . can you feel the excitement mounting!!??? . . . . unfortunately it was too little too late and Michigan won by 7.

Meanwhile, on the other side of our continent USC was locked in a deadly conflict with Arizona State. That game was all tied up at 21 for some time until USC managed to score a TD. Arizona State had the ball with just over two minutes remaining, but couldn't capitalize on their possession so USC, like Michigan, won by a TD.

It was an exciting day at Football!!!!

Forget Nascar - - - - its not even a true sport, is it???? ;-)

11 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Big Fat Chicken - - - if you ARE who I THINK you are, you probably should have WATCHED that Florida game, since you IS a Gator!!!!

10/14/2006 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha, you should consider becoming Jim's sport's announcer on his radio program. Your article is so much more entertaining than watching football. We want hockey news!!!

10/15/2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...if Jim can't use you because of distance involved...maybe FOX will hire you to replace the sports broadcaster Steve Lyons that was fired!!!! Anon is right, you are one "funny lady"!!!!

10/15/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE talking about my FB on my BLOG - - - - - but Greg says I'm a male chauvenist because I CAN'T STAND female football announcers on TV!!!!!!! Hehehehehe

Hockey, what's hockey??????

;-)

10/15/2006 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you deleting my comments?

Big Fat Chicken

10/15/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Big Fat, I wouldn't DREAM of deleting your comments.

10/15/2006 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great then, because I'm not a Gator fan. You must be confused. Anyhow, maybe the real BFC will show up some time even though he/she doesn't realize it. Just keep talking sports and he/she's bound to show up. (probably lacks the depth to talk about anything else) I thought I sent this information to you earlier. Evidently, it didn't get through.

Thanks for answering my question.

Big Fat Chicken

10/15/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmmm - - - - something about the way you word your comments gives me yet another idea of who you might be. Actually, Keri thought of it first but the more you talk, the more I believe she may be correct.

Keep talkin' Big Fat and we'll figure it out sooner or later.

10/15/2006 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep talking sports.

Big Fat Chicken

10/15/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I assume you know me, and if you do you know I'll keep talking. :-)

10/15/2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens when you assume?

Big Fat Chicken

10/15/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home