Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Much Ado About Dyson

To end my fireside chat tonight, I have just a few words to say about the dyson which was featured in my previous post.

First of all, it was not my intention to stir up a hotbed of comment controversy with that post, appears I did that completely inadvertently.

Secondly, neither was it my intention to give dyson free advertising - - - also done completely inadvertently.

Here's my "take"on the whole dyson thing - - - - a dyson works fine. Just as fine as any other vacuum we've ever had; no better, no worse. HOWEVER, it also comes with more than double the price tag of any other vacuum cleaner we've ever had. You want a high priced vacuum, go buy yourself a dyson. They come in several color coded expensive varieties

I believe Greg loves his dyson because it came with some fun technology, AND he was convinced of its greatness by TV ads long before he ever tried it on a carpet. (I won't BORE you here with the list of all the other silly things he has purchased as a result of TV ads)

Whatever the case - - - - - Ole certainly loves his dyson and here are some pictures of his Sunday evening exploits with it . (AFTER the Colts game, of course!!)


Cleaning hair cut "drippings" off of Joshua's sweat shirt.

Attempting to "remove" Korie from the kitchen. ;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL oh my goodness that is the funniest picture EVER!!!! Dad and Korie always have so much fun together!

I see Denise's elbow...post a full picture of her so I can see her! LOL

10/30/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't GET a full picture of her.

Dad had sucked Korie's hair right down his dyson before she even knew what he was doing to her. LOL - - - - funny family.

10/30/2006 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are really cute, if I get one, can I bring Korie into my kitchen, I mean how powerful are they, maybe I could bring the whole house with the gang on a Sun afternoon. That would make the price seem quite reasonable.

11/05/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!! We could write a sci fi movie about that - - - - - -

11/05/2006 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, what would the title be?

11/07/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

"Dyson Transport"

"A Vacuum in the Heartland"

"The Little Machine That Could"

11/07/2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home