Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Blogger's Block

If there is writer's block, is there such a thing as blogger's block???? If so, I must have it. I want to make a new post, stir up some excitement - - - - - but I can't think of the definitive post to make.

I thought about commenting on this week's football games - - - - but you already know I'm crazy about those and I've worn out my football welcome, so to speak.

Then I thought I might write about some of my marriage pet peeves - - - - like why the husband puts REDS in the medium colored dirty clothes hamper, or still after 31 years of marriage doesn't know where the dishes go when he empties the dishwasher, or why I must always know where his keys and wallet are - - - - - - but these topics have been discussed and left unsolved for centuries, so why bother going there - - - -

I thought of posting the deep questions of life that seem to be unanswerable - - - - like "How can there be so much lint in the clothes drier load after load and still be any fabric left in the clothes???" Or, "Is there a huge black hole in the washing machine that eats all those missing socks?" But like I said - - - - those questions are unanswerable, so asking them would be rhetorical.

I wondered if I could talk about my exciting Friday night - - - - - - - I was home alone with take out and falling asleep in the comfy chair by 6:30 last night - - - but OH YEAH - - - - I already TALKED about that in a much earlier post.

I thought of doing a food entry, but I only cook on rare occasions - - - there is NO FOOD in this house, so I cannot display tantalizing photos.

I thought about telling that we had fall parent-teacher conferences this week at school, and that I broke my previous record of 54 conferences with 63 this year - - - - but then, who besides me cares a bit about that??????? Why bore people to death.

I thought of taking some captivating fall foliage photos to post, but the trees are now naked in Indiana, so there won't be any gorgeous fall shots for me to post this year.

That's when I had to admit it. I have blogger's block.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...this is a pretty LONG post for having blogger's block!!!

=)

Oh, and P.S. look at it this way...at least Dad empties the dishwasher! Some husbands don't do that AT ALL!! (mine does, too...we're blessed!)

11/11/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

This is what I like about you Funny Lady. You've got blogger's block and can still have a decent sized post by talking. ;)

It's a talent I tell ya'. :)

11/11/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yeah Keri, I know I'm blessed - - - - - but I must admit I do still notice all those "Women are From Venus, Men are From Mars" things!!!

And Anon - - - - - talking is what I do best, as you already know.

:-)

11/11/2006 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You're supposed to sort the laundry? You mean looking for dishes isn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt? What would we do with ourselves if we solved all of these problems?

11/11/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char!!!

11/12/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I am impressed at the outcome of your blogger's block. Very entertaining! :)

I think you should write a book: your style writing is so easy to read...

11/13/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

oops...I meant "style *of* writing"

11/13/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwww Jaena, THANK YOU!!

Don't worry about your typo - - - - my eyes read it correctly, and then I had to figure out what you meant when you explained it. Hehehehehehehe

11/14/2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For bloggers block, you are doing well. At least you get on anyway, if I can't think of anything, I just skip the blog. Anyway, just wanted to comment on your comment you left on the Hummel's blog. I agree Michigan is going to get beat!
GO BUCKEYES!!!
I know you still don't know me, but it's nice to know we have football and many friends in common! I like ya already!

11/14/2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

GO COLTS!

When there is nothing else to say, we can say that (until next Sunday at least.)

11/14/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kim, did you leave me that comment or did Joel??? I'm guessing Kim!!! I DO love football. I can talk your leg off about that. Now, I'm guessing you are a Buckeye fan - - - - - I am not, nor am I a Wolverine fan. BUT - - - I still predict that OSU will beat MI Saturday. I said the same thing last year - - - - and I was right then, I believe I'll be right this year too.

Being from WI, I'm really a Badger's fan - - - - - you know, that little team that has only lost one game this season, but still never gets noticed by any pundits???!!!??? ;-)

DEB - - - - - Let's keep saying GO COLTS!!! (Even if they do lose a game or two this second half of the season.)

11/14/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'll go out on a limb here and agree with you, Michigan will lose. But, who cares? I'm much more fond of Wisconsin.

Go Badgers!

11/15/2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow, Big Fat - - - you agree with me????
I think I've arrived.

11/15/2006 2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ONLY reason you say that about Michigan is because my husband is a big Wolverine fan, Mom.

THIS is why I HATE football.

11/15/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry dear - - - - but that is NOT why I say it. I've watched both teams play this fall, and I think Ohio State is a better team. I've looked at the stats for this season - - - - again, Ohio State. So - - - - I still predict, Ohio State will win.

Dad hates Ohio State - - - - - I still think they will win this game.

I love my Badgers - - - - but if it were the Badgers playing Ohio State this weekend, I'd still predict Ohio State would win, barring some huge miracle. I'm going by what I've seen of the teams on the field.

Has nothing to do with who is what kind of a fan.

11/15/2006 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home