Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"My" Kids

These kids are my homeroom AND my Life Science "crew." There is never a dull moment while they are around.

Can you see the mischief?????


My little "Charlie's Angels"


Is that a tiny ghost on his head??????? (J/K)


Small but mighty.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA how funny if Lakeview CHRISTIAN School were "haunted"!!! (yes, I realize I will probably get some sort of lecture because of that statement...not necessarily from Mom...but probably from at least ONE other Wesleyan!!)

11/02/2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - - I did think of all those "documentaries" we've watched when I saw the little blurb. But, no, I do not really believe it is a ghost.

11/02/2006 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the Funniest little Comment about the ghost thing I laughed soo hard. And just to let ya know your new name to me is Keema.... Yeah i know its cute ... made it up myself LOLI swear you are the funniest woman ever!!!!

11/05/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Why thank you ma'am for finding me funny!!!

I'm guessing if you thought my little ghost joke was funny that you too have seen those "documentaries" about haunted places.

11/05/2006 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA

11/08/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Welcome to my little cyber world, Johnathon.

Just which thing was making you go ha ha ha?????

11/08/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home