Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall!


Crisp leaves under foot, nip in the air, plump pumpkins, apple cider, and football!!!!

Makes me want to settle in with a cozy fire and chew the fat with you. Come on in and join me for a fireside chat - - - -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened with the weather today, though?? NO NIP!!!!

10/30/2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I know!!!! The GOOD part of that was, we got to let our JH kids go outside for a bit a lunch time. They NEED that.

:-)

BTW - - - its supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow.

It is Indiana you know, if you don't like the weather today, wait - - - - it will be different tomorrow

10/30/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

So fun to see new friendships started in blogland! Maybe Aunt Char's not getting to meet you will drive her crazy, and we will be the blessed with a visit someday. (Either that or you will be invited to the next family gathering.) :)

10/30/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yippee!!!! I love fun gatherings. I wonder if Aunt Char has figured out that Keri is my daughter yet?

I just e-mailed her (Aunt Char) and suggested we make a 'date' to meet at Starbucks for a lemon bar.

10/30/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

It's about time I get invited over. So, is the rest of the family coming? I've been wanting to meet my long lost sister in person.

:)

Nice word verification.

10/30/2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

......and grammy, of course.

That's just a given. :) :) :)

10/30/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy is in Florida - - - - - but when she comes we'll be sure to let you know.

10/31/2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I think on one of her posts Keri put "geezzz Mom" so I figured it out. Then, there was that joke about not bothering to come by on Halloween. It's a small world.

11/02/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm a little sad that no one enjoyed my cozy fireplace. I thought it was inviting, and the nostalgia of crunchy leaves under foot, hot apple cider, and football - - - - well, I didn't know ANYONE could resist commenting about THOSE things!!! Hehehehehehehe

11/07/2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home