Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Mess


This is the part I HATE.

When the Christmas decorating is over, it isn't over. There's all the storage "stuff" to put away, and before you can blink your eye, it will be time to dig it all out and do it in reverse. Yuck

7 Comments:

Blogger Deven said...

Ain't that the truth.

Hey -- be sure to check out little Miss Eily Hawk's blog for some new pictures.

12/19/2006 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice house! :0)

12/20/2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Deven - - - I already found them. I even left a comment I believe - - - about the Colts gear if I remember correctly. (Of Course)

Tony - - - THANKS for coming to my blog. One of these days we need to drag you from Oregon to the midwest for a visit.

Keri - - - meet Tony, he is one of your Heavilin Cousins. He's a first cousin to Janelle and a grandson of Uncle Paul.

12/20/2006 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you've got boxes! I'm still using two 1950s era metal foot-lockers.

12/20/2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!!! I used to just have hodge podge boxes, and then I wondered why I didn't just go to Wal-Mart and buy those cardboard boxes that you fold into shape. I did - - and viola - - much better!!!

12/20/2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keri! ;-) Come check out Heavilin.Com also (As if your mom hasn't already told you that!) ;0)

12/21/2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Tony - - - she's in MI celebrating Christmas with Jason's family, but I e-mailed her about this comment and sent her the Heavilin addy, so hopefully she'll start talking to us. She'll talk more than all the other numbers who are being so silent.

:-)

12/21/2006 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home