Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Hanging of the Greens


If you look closely, you can see bits and pieces of nutcrackers through the pine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gomer and Fuzzie must be better trained than Dixie and Shmimi. Dixie would be tearing down the greenery and Shmimi would be sliding down the banister...Ha!!!

12/18/2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Fuzzie and Gomer mess up the tree skirt, and they 'bat' the ornaments on the tree. BUT - - - I twist the metal hooks tightly to the tree branches, and then they can't bat them off. I've never SEEN them 'hanging ' from the greens - - - but one never knows what those cats do when no one is watching.

12/18/2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can hear the cats now...."yippee...everyone is gone, so lets re-decorate!!!"

12/18/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well at least they put it all back where it should be BEFORE I get home, 'cause its never all messed up when I walk in (except the tree skirt.)

Hehehehehehe - - - can't you just see Fuzzie and Gomer cleaning house!!!

Gotta go watch my Colts now - - - - -

12/18/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home