Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, December 15, 2006

"It is Not Good That Man Should Be Alone"


Nor woman either, I guess.

My "boys" are both working and while I've been home alone tonight, I ate my entire supper (which was too large in the first place), a cold chicken snack, and an entire 3.5 oz bag of microwave extra butter popcorn.

Oink, oink.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

You are not alone. You have all of us with you. (We're just a little later tonight than we usually are. Big family gathering.)

12/15/2006 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what!?!? I don't have to be alone to pig out! Last night I had a Big Mac, large fry, AND chicken McNuggets for supper!!! Talk about OINK OINK! And I was eating supper with BOTH of my boys, plus Haley.

12/16/2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, Keri - - - I left out WHAT I ate for supper on purpose because I was so embarrassed about how MUCH I ate. For supper I had Buffalo Ranch Chicken strips, fries, AND a Chicken Sandwich - - - - then the snacks afterwards.

Anon - - - I guessed you had a Christmas gathering last night, somewhere I saw a comment about "tonight at Grandma B's" I think between you and Jaena or you and Deb. Hope you all had a great time, which I'm sure you did.

12/16/2006 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, when I'm alone, I don't eat well either. I don't eat a lot, but the things I do eat tend to be high calorie - like a pan of brownies.

12/16/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not "alone" (pun intended) in this!!!!!!!

Sweets aren't what tempt me - - - its the other stuff - - - meat, potatoes, gravy, ff, noodles, etc. Can't get enough of it.

Must be psychological

12/16/2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we could do a "personality types" book based on what people eat when they're alone. Bet we'd make millions!

12/18/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I love this idea, Char. Perhaps we could do a 'trial run' on a blog???

12/19/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home