Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Remember the "Balmy" Weather?


Sven and Ole swore it was "balmy" on their weekend fishing trip, that they were 'sweating' in the sun. Judge for yourself - - - -


The boat cutting through the ice at Lake Webster with Sven (in scary ski mask) at the helm.

What do you think???? Does it look "balmy" to you????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to enlarge this pic to capture the "balmy weather" they experienced. Sven not only has frost on his whiskers....he has icicles hanging from his chin!!!!

12/10/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Sven is the precise one who claimed it was 'balmy'

12/10/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ole admitted to me that when he and Sven went to the Boat shop to pick up Greg's boat (which had been having its annual fall check up) that even the boat people thought they had lost a few screws to be out fishing in that weather.

12/10/2006 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

12/11/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think Sven looks like he could star in some kind of horror movie. Not that I've ever watched one - - - - but I have seen a few commercials.

12/11/2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home