Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Got Blue???

Colts Blue.

I've got mine on - - - - #29 Addai jersey.

Yes Deb, I AM nervous about this game.

GO COLTS!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have mine on tomorrow! Blue Colts sweatshirt. We're an hour from Baltimore, so putting up with some Baltimore fans.

1/12/2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Bless your heart - - - - I'm sure Baltimore fans are rather obnoxious to you today.

I'm at school - - - so made a "Blue Friday" for myself and wore my Colts gear here.

1/12/2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I wish I had more free time this weekend, Keetha, because I would love to come help you pack away Christmas decorations. I have a couple of deadlines coming up for WMCR (we're on the committee) and a bookkeeping job I have. I am trying to be disciplined and get things done so I don't have that "something is hanging over my head" feeling. Sorry... :(

1/13/2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's ok, Jaena. I was really just kidding because you said you love to organize. Since I've been teaching full time, I get out fewer Christmas items so it isn't such a big job as it used to be.

BUT - - - if you had said you COULD come, I'd have let you as it is more fun with TWO!!!

1/13/2007 6:05 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

It's snowing here today so our pastor cancelled our small groups for tonight. Some of us were really happy --- that way we don't have to feel guilty about not going in order to watch the big game. Go Colts!

1/21/2007 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home