Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Random Party People Poses - - -

My Mommy and Daddy.

My two handsome uncles - - - wonder what they're talking about!!

Uncle Kelly

Mommy, Papoo, and me.

Auntie Korie's here - - - - let the party begin!!

"Why aren't WE having fun yet, and where's our food?"

Auntie Korie and me. "Wake up, Uncle Kyle!!"

Uncle Kelly - - - pretending to be normal. ;-)

My Daddy.

Uncle Kyle waitin' to eat.

"What you talkin' about, Papoo??"

"What you want me to DO with this mouth full of stuff?"

Kelly and Kyle making a "My Space" pose.

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Best Proud Grandpa - Greg when he's holding Mackinley!

1/28/2007 9:46 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I think Keri has her dad's eyes!

1/28/2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

All our kids look A LOT like Greg and his sister.

1/28/2007 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AwwwGee, thanks!

1/30/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jeany, one of my students today said, "Mrs. Broyles, you acted JUST LIKE KORIE when you did that."

I said, "Nope - - - she acts just like ME!!"

They may LOOK like Greg (and you too) but sometimes they ACT like me.

:-)

1/30/2007 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home