Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kyle's Senior Prom


Yesterday he was still Keri's little "bubby", today he's all grown up and goin' to his senior prom - - -


Boutonniere for Kyle


Wrist corsage for Brittney


Ready to "step out"


Ryan and Kyndra join Kyle and Brittney.

6 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Ah, memories. No crying now, moms. This can't be any worse than sending them off to the first day of kindergarten - or can it?

4/29/2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - this mom isn't CRYING - - - this mom is JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH GLEE!!!! All the chicks are about to be fledged - - -and successfully so - - - what's to cry about?!?!?

4/29/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I guess I sound rather callous, don't I? I just mean - - - the GOAL of parenting is to raise them to stand on their own two feet - - - and I'm ready for them to do just that. :-)

4/29/2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Kyle you both look amazing and SO HAPPY!!!!!

I just wish I would have been there. =(

4/30/2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh how cute!! I feel like I was just at my prom! Now, I'm fat! What's happened to me?

4/30/2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Shannon - - - - getting pregnant WILL DO THAT to you!!! Cheer up - - - it will go away suddenly!!!

Keri, I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding - - - we had talked about it, so I thought you knew and I put the details on your cbox thinking you'd see them there.

4/30/2007 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home