Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shannon's Baby Shower


Some ladies at College Church gave my friend and co-teacher, Shannon, a baby shower on Saturday. Can you find Shannon in this first picture? (Hint: She's the pregnant one!!)

Normally I would list names of those pictured - - -

But since I don't KNOW everyone's name - - -

I'm afraid to start. :-(

Jaena or Deb, maybe you could help me!!!

It was a lovely shower, and a good time was had by all!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks Keetha, and your wisdom was much appreciated! I need to get a copy of your top 10 for Halle's scrapbook!

4/23/2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I think I see Jaena in there!

What a wonderful way to begin spring - and motherhood. All the best, Shannon!

4/23/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, Char - - - you DO see Jaena in there. I believe Jaena was one of the ladies instrumental in GIVING the shower.

4/23/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I see Mrs. Meadows!!

4/24/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I looked for Anon, too, but didn't see her. That's assuming I'd recognize her eyebrows across a crowded room!

4/24/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Anon wasn't there. TRUST ME - - - had she been there, she'd have been covering her face for the camera!!!

Mrs. Meadows looks just the same, doesn't she Keri?

4/24/2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, our blogs are twins!

4/25/2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keetha,
Remember me? I am friends with pretty much everyone you are! Anyway, I saw that your fam went on a trip to Ecuador? What part? I was recently there and my husband and I are planning on being missionaries there. What a small world!

4/25/2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Yes, Keetha, I found myself on your blog. Our worlds have now collided. :-)
Thanks for the talk you gave. I enjoyed your "top ten" list. I am glad Shannon put it on her blog so I can remember it. :-)

Ronda

4/25/2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kim, I see you on lots of blogs, but do I know you outside of that? Help me out with that a bit, and THANKS for coming to my blog and leaving a comment!!! Only our youngest son, Kyle, went to Ecuador. He went with his senior class from LCS where Shannon and I both teach. They went to Cuenca.

Ronda - - - glad to know you came to "visit." Shannon has a really cute picture of you on her blog too. I didn't get in any of the shower pictures!!! I didn't take any self portraits, and didn't manage to get in any of Shannon's either. :-( Maybe that's a GOOD thing - - - I'm not very photogenic.

4/25/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home