Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Korie's World


We stopped to see Korie on our way back to Marion from the air port.

Korie couldn't meet us for lunch because she was working at ONE of her jobs, teaching at the beauty school. (The look on her face is because I was being Aunt Alice Mae with my camera)


Korie with one of her students. (Totally a set up picture for me, but cute anyway, don't ya think?)

Kyle and Brittney sit in Korie's class room and "soak" it all up.

Korie and Dee. Dee calls me "Mamma Kee Kee." Until today we had only met by phone. Aren't they the cutest??!?

Candace who asks Korie about me even though she doesn't know me cause she thinks my name is unique. Candace, I have a NEWS FLASH - - - it isn't just my name!!! ;-)

One of the students, Nikki Lou, is also Korie's house-mate.

No Wonder Korie loves her beauty school so much!!! Look at the wonderful social circle she has there.

7 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

LOVED the pictures and you can also blame Grammy if you should want to give Aunt Alice Mae a break...Ha!!

Kee Kee- keep that kamera klicking!!!!!!

4/21/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - the joke is because Aunt Alice Mae used to always be taking pictures - - - so it became a Heavilin family joke - - - not just the Broyles part of that family.

4/21/2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Looks like a great life with great friends. Go Korie!

4/21/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Keetha - I don't detect anything unusual in her smile that's different but could it be the way she is holding her left hand???? Is that the clue she gives when she doesn't want her pic taken???

4/22/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, click on the picture to enlarge it and then check out the look on her FACE!!!

4/22/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Hmmm...I always enlarge the pics so I can see my fam REAL good, but she still looks beautiful to me. Only from the eyes of a grandmother, right?????

4/27/2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - I'm not saying she isn't BEAUTIFUL - - - I'm saying she has a look on her face that says her mother is CRAZY.

4/27/2007 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home