Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Season Opener - - -


Here We Go!!!!


Prediction: Colts by 10

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

My head says Saints but my heart says Colts. So I will go Colts by 3 (Vinatieri field goal with 3 minutes left, defensive stop to end the game.)

9/06/2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - you are "braver" in your predicting than I am, you gave LOTS of big details!!!!

Let's just WIN.

9/06/2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Brian is there! Wearing his Saints shirt- but it's not looking good for his time. I'm trying to stay awake- I'm wondering if you're making it awake. And why are you wearing a turtle neck silly??

9/06/2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Shannon - - - THAT picture was from LAST season in the middle of the winter!!! But, I didn't take a NEW picture for tonight!!!

Sorry for Brian - - - but if he only liked the RIGHT team he'd be pretty happy right now!!! :-)

9/06/2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

HAHA Shannon I was wondering the same exact thing!

9/07/2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home