Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Remember This?

That can of cat food whose pop top popped WITHOUT opening the can? I tried lots of things to get it open - - - INCLUDING a can opener (for all you skeptics) without much luck until - - -


I went a little crazy with this very high tech tool. WHAT A MESS!!! Took me a while to clean THAT up.


Gomer did NOT understand the delay. He stood mewing at my feet.


Finally.

One happy cat.

One happy me - - - didn't have to waste a whole $.25 on that can of cat food, nor leave it sitting on my counter for one hundred years!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Hollands said...

Way to go, Keetha!! Persistence Pays Off!! I can see myself doing the same thing...glad you didn't end up in the ER with stitches!! ~Jaye

1/31/2008 9:47 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Eeew-I must say I don't miss that. And, ever since I was pregnant (9 years ago now) the smell of cat and dog food makes me so nauseated.

1/31/2008 12:52 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

Where was Gomer during our blog party?? I love kitties, but I don't have any right now. My last kitty was all black but had longer hair than Gomer. He disappeared when our dog opened the screen door but neglected to close it. :(

2/01/2008 10:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We have TWO kitties. Fuzzie is a charcoal Persian - - - I'm sure she was HIDING during the blog party, she only REALLY loves Greg. Gomer, the stray mut, is much braver and was around here someplace, but he also may have been a bit intimidated by all the people here, and by Mackinley, so he was probably sitting at the top of the stairs peering down.

2/02/2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

You've got a lot more patience than I do. I would have thrown the can away and got a new one.

:)

2/02/2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I told you - - - it was the Scotch in me.

2/02/2008 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home