Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogativity


That's what we blog for - - - blogativity. We WANT people coming to our blogs, reading, chuckling, relating to our posts - blogativity.

Many of us even install site counters (check the bottom of this page for mine) to keep track of all that blogativity.

I've noticed something - - - when I make a new post, I get more blogativity. (Now if I could ONLY figure out a way to generate more commentativity - - - but I guess that's for another post.)

So - - - this FORCES one to be constantly searching for new post topics.

Today's topic: Snowmen


Yep, I really did. I went around my house taking pictures of snowmen in various shapes, sizes, and mediums. These three welcome you to my heart, my home, and my blog.


I drank my morning latte with this one.


You may notice there is a distinctly Christmas theme to most of these - - - YES, that IS because I still have my Christmas things up.


It's all OK - - -they're coming down today and even though I'm a good two weeks behind all of you in taking them down - - -


I was ALSO a good two weeks behind all of you in putting them up - - - so it all comes out in the wash.


You may be thinking to yourself: "What a silly little goose she is to make such a post."

True, true, true - - - but it got you here, didn't it?

Happy blogging.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Keetha, I have collected snowmen over the years but have put a stop to it lately. Too many snowmen in the house and no more room for more.

Keep blogging!

1/26/2008 11:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Actually, Kathy - - - I don't even collect them. These are just what I HAPPEN to have, and they inspired my post this morning. :-)

1/26/2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I collect snowmen-most of them go away with the Christmas stuff. There are, however, a few that keep me longing for the snow all year because they are soooo cute. Thanks for the pics! (And for the kind words this week!)

1/26/2008 3:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We put away all the Christmas stuff here today. BUT - - - I NEVER put away my village, so those two little snowmen stay with us all year round too!!

1/26/2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha.... my christmas is still up. and i have no inclinations of taking them down like you.
thanks for dropping by my blog and the cupcake love.
your right they would be great for a ladies retreat. we did the chocolate boutique at my church and i had plans of making a bunch of them for everyone but i just could crochet that fast. lol. so we gave away a few as door prizes.

1/26/2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I just took our Christmas things down today, Keetha. It's a bit depressing without the decorations...Jim said we need to put up things for Valentine's Day. :)

1/26/2008 8:30 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wow - - - I thought I was the SLOWEST one on the planet, but look up there, Jeanetta said she hasn't taken hers down yet and has NO intentions of doing so soon!!!! Whoooo Hoooo for her!!!

OK, now I'm really laughing about the fact that you, the younger version of me, actually took your decorations down today when I did. Are we attached at the hip or what?????

1/26/2008 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see now this is why i don't blog. because all of my blogs would be like this one and i think "no one wants to read that." or "no one cares about my boring nothing to talk about life". but this post was about snowmen that you have in your house and completely enjoyed reading it. so maybe there are people like me that would enjoy reading about all of my "snowmen" stuff. lol. did that make any sense?

1/28/2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Perfect sense.

I think the trick is to write with humor. Look - - - you're the fifth person to leave a comment here under this rather "nothing" post.

1/28/2008 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home