Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

In Heaven



This is Greg's cousin Donny, 57, with his wife Sylvia in the background. (picture taken in April '07)

Wednesday Donny suffered a massive heart attack, and this morning while many of us were worshiping our Lord in church, Donny went to meet him in person.

We will miss you, Donny.

9 Comments:

Blogger Marc and Charity said...

Hi Keetha, thanks for the comment. I love BooMama, but who doesn't? :)

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's cousin. I will say a prayer for his wife and family now.

1/21/2008 2:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And thank you, Charity, for returning the visit to my blog.

1/21/2008 4:20 AM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

We'll keep you guys and the rest of the family up in prayer. Tough times, for sure. In case you ahven't read history in my blog - my Dad passed way at April 06 at 55 years of age - same thing. Very sad time - but so so bittersweet knowing that Dad is at Jesus' feet!! WOWEE!!

Again, remembering the family today...

1/21/2008 7:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, I saw on your blog heading the phrase about "the loss of a dear loved one, the beginning of a new life" but I didn't know it was your dad who was the lost loved one.

Yes, then your scenario is exactly the same. Donny left behind a wife, two married children, and several grandchildren.

1/21/2008 3:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

So sorry to hear about that Keetha- let's get together soon!

1/23/2008 1:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Shannie.

YES let's get together.

Are you all planned up for supper Friday? Greg's working, could we do a girl's night out for supper?

1/23/2008 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

So sorry about Greg's cousin. How very tragic, yet amazing to know where he is, you know?

1/25/2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Jaena - - - I know EXACTLY what you mean.

We didn't go now for the funeral, are going over spring break instead when we can stay the better part of a week.

1/25/2008 4:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Our condolences to the family. Very young.

1/26/2008 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home