Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, May 09, 2008

This Says It All - - -

This sign was a new arrival at Crazy House this week, I think. I have trouble finding all the new things that are blended in with the old, so I'm not sure exactly when the new sign arrived. It goes a long way in explaining this little paradise.

While I was taking the picture, the lady of the house came out on her step and cheerily waved at me.

I think I'll to go check the info box and let you know what I find.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Hehehe

5/09/2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It's raining here, or I'd be driving over there to get a flier out of that box for sure!!! (I'm in my house slippers, don't want to get them wet - - - but I may be forced to go anyway)

5/09/2008 7:52 PM  
Blogger Char said...

As long as the people aren't referring to themselves as "wildlife . . ."

5/09/2008 10:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't think so - - - I googled the phrase on the sign - - - appears to be quite a classy outfit.

5/09/2008 10:20 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL!

5/12/2008 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home