Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Sure Signs - - -


That summer's comin'!!


I've been showing the "greening" of this branch at various stages. Those are actual leaves now, folks!!! Summer's comin' - - -


And the trees behind this green had just a HINT of that color the first time I showed them - - - JUST look at them NOW!! Summer's comin' - - -


The neighborhood pond is surrounded by flora!!!
Summer's comin' - - -



Tulips disappear while the "pasta" appears.
Summer's comin' - - -



Our grass is greener than the golf course - - - do you SEE that line?!?
Summer's comin' - - -



And hubby has done this


THREE TIMES - - - - because - - - SUMMER'S COMIN'!!!!

14 full days and 2 half days of school left. Wooooo Hoooo!!! Summer's definitely comin'!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Your yard is beautiful. I will continue to tell you this each and every time I look at photos of your yard.

It is the only way I can fight the sin of envy and covetness. My yard, it is a wild pit of despair and my children cannot even play out there. :(

Yay for you and school being out soon! :)

5/05/2008 9:31 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I have until June 12 to be free of school for a while.

I don't have to tell you how badly I want that day to come.

Except that means that HG will be graduated (June 10).

Hmph.

5/06/2008 1:36 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Lone!

Is there something that can be done for your yard? Ours was a "pit of despair" at the end of last summer too - - - but hubby replanted it. I could share his "lawn tips" with you if it would help???

Headless, if your school isn't out until June 12, when do you go back in the fall? I go back on August 11.

5/06/2008 4:30 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

I can't wait!

5/06/2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm MORE than ready!

5/09/2008 7:55 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm Ken & Tina Janofski's daughter in law. I know you from camp and stuff. We actually saw you and Greg once at Culver's in Kokomo:) I stumbled across your blog again from Jaena Womack's blog.

5/09/2008 8:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - yes, I DO know who you are.

Thanks for coming - - - keep coming.

I'll have to give that little Jaena a HUG for helping someone find my blog - - - or REFIND it.

:-)

5/09/2008 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home