Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Doctor is IN

"Hello folks, I'm Dr. Mackinley,"


"I've just stopped by to check your chart and let you know that - - -


What we have here is definitely a case of neonatalosis!!!

But don't be alarmed, she will outgrow it in about three months."

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Aww look at that!! Is MJ going to be a doctor I wonder? hehe He looks cute!

6/18/2008 6:54 PM  
Blogger The Kittelson's Krazy Korner said...

Rayven says RJ (MJ) looks Cool!! =)

6/19/2008 8:02 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Rayven, he IS cool!!!

6/19/2008 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home