Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let the Kisses Begin







4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Look at her giggling as MJ is kissing!!! AWWWWWWW!!!! I'm in love!! hehe

6/18/2008 6:52 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Awwww, for sure.

6/18/2008 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing sweeter than a big brother and his little sister... Congratulations to you all !!

6/18/2008 9:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh anonymous - - - PLEASE come back and let us know who you are!!!

6/19/2008 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home