Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mackinley Meets Piper

"Mom, are you SURE about this?"


"But what do I DO with her?"


"She IS kinda cute, I think we'll keep her!!!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the look of wonder on his face in the first picture! How cute is HE?!!

Piper is darling of course too. =0)

6/18/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

So sweet!

6/18/2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That was adorable!! Hes going to be a great big brother! Only...when he may want to "help" bathe her...keep a watchful eye out! My brother "tried" to give me one without my mother noticing until my head was between his legs and bathing supplies about his feet! Wish there was a picture that one. It was a priceless moment! LOL

6/18/2008 11:25 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Beautiful expression on big brother's face.

6/19/2008 8:51 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

He'll figure out what to do with her all too quickly! Daniel just loves Sarah, but he is getting rather frustrated with her now that she's mobile :)

6/29/2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home