Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank You!!!


You have been such a wonderful bloggy support to us!!! My little ole blog has had more than 250 visits TODAY!!! A great big thank you to all of you!!!

I just finished my last "baby" post, and I added things INSIDE of previous posts, so you may want to scroll all the way down to the Tiger/Rocco post to be sure you didn't miss anything.

Keep those comments coming!!!

-The Management

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

No, Thank YOU! for keeping us all up to date! For posting on such a busy beautiful day! I know I REALLY appreciate it! Great Job and i love your family =) Wish I lived closer!!

6/18/2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Keri and the baby both look too good to have just been through that much 'trauma'! Both are GORGEOUS!!

Miss Piper doesn't even look like a newborn.

What a blessing for all of you. Kisses all around from the Headless Bunch!

6/19/2008 1:25 AM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

Thank YOU for being such a great Kamma and thinking to take pictures during this special time - so those of us who live many (many) states away can meet your newest granddaughter.

Piper looks perfect, and her Mama looks pretty darn good, too! I hope everyone continues to do well, and I'll be praying for the entire family.

6/19/2008 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piper and Macky have usurped the background pic on my work computer. My own grandson will have to take backseat for a few days....Beautiful little girl, beautiful family. All my love to my cousins and cousins-in-law!! :)

6/19/2008 8:37 AM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

What beautiful kiddos!! I tried posting a few times last night and wasn't able to.

Congratulations to the whole family, what a lovely addition you've got there!!!

Molly

6/19/2008 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, thank you guys for all your help and the great pictures! Can you call us as soon as you can. Keri wanted to talk to you.

6/19/2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - -you all are tooooo kind. Blogging is what I DO. Why, I'm always composing a blog post even in the STRANGEST places - - - in fact, the STRANGEST places make the BEST posts.

6/19/2008 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piper is the perfect little "baby doll".

Such fun times for all of you !

6/19/2008 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home