Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lars' First Salmon

Ole is trying to 'break in' yet another fishing buddy. Meet Lars. Lars wasn't prepared for the waves on the big pond, so I don't think this trip was ALL FUN for him.

Unlike Sven and Ole, Lars isn't completely crazy - - - - he said he wouldn't want to do a fishing all-nighter more than once a year. Sven and Ole would go every week if they could. Shoot - - - Sven and Ole would quit the rest of their lives and just fish.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

I think Mike needs his own fishing buddy name...any suggestions?

9/17/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That's a really good idea!!! I don't think he's as looney about fishing as Sven and Ole of the Norwegian jokes - - - which is why I call Greg and Mark Sven and Ole. So - - - - - lets see, what could Mike's name be??????

Hey - - - if we keep on with the Norwegian theme (which btw - - - Mike LOOKS Norwegian) He could be Lars.

Unless you have a better idea, I think I'll dub him Lars.

9/17/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Perfect! Maybe the name will change his devotion to fishing...

9/17/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We ate out with Mike and Diane tonight - - - - - he was LAUGHING about the whole fishing experience, but since he HURLED over the side, I don't think he's gonna want to repeat the performance too soon. That Little Pond up North can be pretty rough.

9/18/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

He just needs some Dramamine! (I know that's not spelled correctly, sorry)

9/19/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yeah - - - we had that dramamine discussion too.

9/20/2006 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home