Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hair-Capades - - -


While Korie gave Keri a hair cut, we decided to use a clothes basket as a make shift barricade to keep Mackinley out of "our hair". (Pun intended.)


Seemed a good idea to us at the time - - - - - wonder what Mackinley thought?


"They've GOT to be kidding if they think this little thing will hinder my progress - - - - - I'll just climb over!!"


"Hey, wait a minute!! This isn't fun any more!!!!! Papoo, PLEASE get me out of here!!!"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are great, Mom!

10/30/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Pictures are worth a whole lota words

:-)

10/30/2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Step-by-step.

11/05/2006 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the comments from the audience..."no, no Papoo, don't lift him out till we get a picture".....ha!!!! He's not going to be happy with us when he is older and realizes how we laughed at him while he was in deep pain. Enlarge the picture and you can capture the pain. I have to laugh everytime I look at these. What a darling!!!!! and you guys are too for sharing these pictures with us!!!!

11/05/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Ok, I'll confess now - - - - - - we didn't take this picture until we had pulled him out oh, five or six times!!! That's why he is SOOOO MADDDDD - - - - we kept letting him climb in until he was about to go out the other side, then we'd pull him back.

This particular time, he was falling in head first, and that didn't help his state of mind any I can tell you!!!!!

11/05/2006 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, so now I get it, this was like Greg letting me get all the numbers in the phone when I was calling mom (to tell on him) and then pressing the receiver button with an evil grin on his face...so close, and then -----------

11/07/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmm - - - - maybe a bit. Actually, it was all part of trying to keep him OUT of the hair and let him entertain himself a bit along the way.

However, the end result WAS the same - - - - - frustration on the part of the 'little guy' Here, Mackinley - - - - - way back when - - - YOU!!!

11/07/2006 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little man!!! He loves his Momma

11/08/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes he does - - - and so should he!!!!

We were keeping him from his 'goal' which wasn't the hair on the floor, but rather the person from whom it had fallen!!!!

11/08/2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home